The Hippie Art Studio Mood Board

Today's post for Blog-tember is a mood board for your blog.  I kind of struggled with where to go with this prompt!  I decided to scr...


Today's post for Blog-tember is a mood board for your blog.  I kind of struggled with where to go with this prompt!  I decided to scroll through the last couple of years of blog posts and pull images from them.  I think this mood board pretty much sums up what I talk about at the Hippie Art Studio.  On this blog you can find information on how I do planners, my doodles and zentangles, watercolor, art journaling, scrapbooking, project life, and of course my darling daughter!  The blog posts below give a glimpse at my blogging journey since I began in 2010!

Top Ten Blog Posts:

Destash Project - Scrap like Paige Evans - In this post, I scraplifted from one of my favorite scrapbooking designers, Paige Evans, and made several scrapbooking layouts inspired by her style.

Layout a Day (LOAD1014) - Day Two - In this post, I completed a scrapbooking layout for a scrapbook challenge called Layout a Day (where you scrapbook 30 pages in 30 days).  I also included some insight into how I build my counterfeit kits from my stash of supplies and handmade supplies.

When Frogs Sing - An Art Journal Flip - In this post, I flip through one of my art journals that I worked on for a class (called When Frogs Sing by Rhomany).  I had such a blast with this class but life happened and I never completed it.  I really need to get back to that!

April Counterfeit Kit - Another post about my counterfeit kit process, this time with a huge kit that lasted me FOREVER!

Layout a Day (LOAD1014) - Day Three - Another post from Layout a Day.  This layout is all about my girl and her grandpa at Easter last year.

Destash July - Scrap Your Scraps - This post includes three scrapbooking layouts inspired by another blog called Scrap your Scraps.

December Daily - Day One - This post includes my attempt at completing a documenting project in the month of December (which is even harder for me than most people, since I work in retail and oh my goodness, December....let's just not talk about it).

New Book of Days Journal - This post is about one of my art journals that I made while I was following Effy Wild's "Book of Days" classes.  It also includes a video flip of the journal.  The video may be poor quality, it was one of my first and I'm still working on getting better!

#onebookjuly2015 - This post is about this year's planner challenge hosted by Rhomany to use one book and one pen for the month of July.  I didn't do nearly as well this year as I did last year, but I still enjoyed the challenge and the fact that I'm back to using a journal/planner again for the first time in six months or so!

Sensory Play - 5 Sensory Bottles - I love making Atty toys, sensory bins, and learning "toys", especially from recycled and repurposed materials.  This post is about my attempt at making her sensory bottles (which she still uses at age 2!).

Brave Love Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images