New Book of Days Journal

New art journal!  I am so excited and proud of my new art journal.  I'm trying a new technique (for me) which is incorporating smash boo...

New art journal!  I am so excited and proud of my new art journal.  I'm trying a new technique (for me) which is incorporating smash booking/junque journal techniques in my Book of Days.  Book of Days is a visual diary that I write down tidbits of my week in and all of my art making projects (ideas, art journaling spreads from various classes, etc).  Book of Days is an awesome experience that is hosted by the lovely Effy Wild.  You can find out more information about Book of Days by checking out Effy Wild's website.

The idea behind Smash is all about creating a book that you can glue/collage in all those little tidbits of life that mean something to you on to scrapbooking paper.  I love this idea and I love the Smash books and products but I want something that can survive my mixed media techniques that I throw into my art journals so I made my own.  There are all kinds of videos on YouTube about smashbooking and creating your own junque (junk) journals.  However, I LOVE Tangie Baxter's tutorial about her journal made from a composition book.

In honor of my new Book of Days Journal and my new blog (!!!), I decided to make a lovely little video flip for you guys.  So that you can have a peek into what I've done so far since the beginning of September.



I'd love to see what creative art making you are all currently involved in!

Love & Light :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images