Kill A Kit - July - 18 Layouts Completed

The "killed" kit and the next project getting ready to start. For July the  Counterfeit Kit Club  used the  Noel Mignon Kit ...


The "killed" kit and the next project getting ready to start.
For July the Counterfeit Kit Club used the Noel Mignon Kit - Balboa kit for their inspiration.  I love this kit, because it full of lovely bright colors that have been paired with chalkboard and black for balance.
I wanted an emphasis on patterned paper this month, since I am working on my Destash Paper Challenge.  

Here's what I have left from my July kit:

Cardstock -

  • Bazzill - 12 x 12 Cardstock - Canvas Bling Texture - Feather Boa (2 Sheets)
  • Bazzill - 12 x 12 Cardstock - Grasscloth Texture - Navajo (1 Sheets)
  • Bazzill - 12 x 12 Cardstock - Canvas Bling Texture - String of Pearls (1 Sheets)
  • Bazzill - 12 x 12 Cardstock - Shimmer (it doesn't have a color name but its lighter than the Navajo like a sea green or a teal - 1 Sheet)

A peak at the papers that I started the month with

Patterned Paper -

  • *Teresa Collins Stationery Noted Collection Journaling Cards
  • *Teresa Collins - Stationery Noted Collection - 12 x 12 Die Cut Paper
  • Fancy Pants Designs - It's the Little Things Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Spring Fever (just a scrap)
  • *American Crafts - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan - Dreamy Days
  • *Michaels $5 Amy Tangerine & Dear Lizzy Packs in 8.5 x 11 (They had a really great deal on these value packs so I bought both of these, but have no idea what collection or paper name) - DL cameras only
  • *Jillibean Soup - Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Shortening (scraps moved to August kit)
  • *Echo Park - Beautiful Life Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Tickets (scrap moved to August kit)
  • *Echo Park - Beautiful Life Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Journaling Cards
  • *My Mind's Eye - Chalk Studio Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Pictured
  • DCWV Mariposa stack (I chose 3 papers from this stack for my July kit) (scraps)
  • *Creative Imaginations - Family Matters Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Family Matters
  • Recollections Purple Butterfly Paper (scraps)
  • *Recollections - Stripes
  • Recollections - Pink Tiles (scrap moved to August kit)
  • *Studio Calico - Snippets - Journaling cards - (the rest of my sheets were moved to August kit)
One of my favorite layouts that I completed this month.
Inspired by Paige Evans


Alphas -

  • *Newsprint Chipboard Stickers - Memo - American Crafts
  • *Pink Alpha Sticker Sheet - Exit Here - Nikki Sivils
  • *American Crafts - Dear Lizzy - Soiree (Glitter Foam Thickers from Polka Dot Party)
  • Prima Romance Novel Alpha Stickers (12x12)
  • *SRM Spring Sticker Sentiments
  • *Basic Grey - Paper Cottage

Embellishments -

  • *Echo Park - Candy Shoppe - Element Stickers Dots And Stripes
  • *Recollections Photo Frames 4x4
  • *K&Company Diecuts (Vellum - no name, but it's fairly black and white/wedding themed)
  • *Simple Stories - Hey Mom - Cardstock Stickers
  • *Jillibean Soup - Forget Hexies Stickers
  • Studio Calico - Label Stickers
  • Studio G - gems in green, purple, pink (used most of these)
  • *Gold & Pink Sequins (used the pink, but did not use up either package)
  • *Shimmery buttons
  • *Cream ribbon
  • *Blue scallop ribbon
  • *Multi pack of pastels with green grass, pink, sky blue, purple colors


* means that it is a new product that I have purchased (since January, 2014) and have not used yet.

Another of my favorite layouts this month.
Inspired by the Counterfeit Kit Club Triangle Challenge.

You have already seen parts of my July Kit through the last the Destash challenges for July, but if you missed them check out the following posts for all the layouts that I did with this kit: Destash Paper ChallengeThrowback Thursday - BathtimeDestash - Scraplike Paige Evans, Destash - Time for Scraps, ICAD Challenge Plus Mist Staining Tutorial (Week 4), and Destash - Scrap Your Scraps.

Again, I tried to do a kill a kit video and it went wonky (sideways to be precise).  I really am about to give up on the tablet and buy a camera.  Maybe for Christmas!  Oh well.  Nonetheless, I do apologize.

This month I used up 17 sheets of paper from my stash and completed 18 layouts!  Woohoo!  Check back next week for my August kit to go along with this month's destash project - Destashing Themed and Mini Album Supplies.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images