Coffee Date - Blogtember Review

  Welcome back for the Blogtember wrap-up!  This has been an absolutely amazing experience for me to participate in.  I am so very glad th...

 
Welcome back for the Blogtember wrap-up!  This has been an absolutely amazing experience for me to participate in.  I am so very glad that I decided to take up this challenge!  I'm really excited to be blogging again.  I'm also happy, because I feel like I've found a way to make blogging actually work for me through this process.  Plus, I've found loads of new (to me) bloggers that I have been able to connect with, which has been awesome!

My biggest problem with blogging has always been finding a way to get all the random bits and pieces that I do into blog posts, instead of just focusing on individual projects.  I've now realize that doing a batch process really, really works for me.  Batch processing not only allows me to make projects and tutorials, but it also gives me a place to incorporate all the other art and tidbits that happen in our lives without those pieces getting lost in the shuffle as I try to complete x,y, and z.  I have been able to do a batch day on the weekend where I make the vast majority of my project oriented posts, photograph them, and take video if I need to, and then do another couple of batch days where I write up one to three blog posts.  It hasn't been perfect, but it's been much better than I was blogging before!

Unfortunately, life still happened including migraines and my daughter getting sick.  But I managed to get 13 posts from the prompts that Bailey Jean provided for Blogtember.  Plus three additional posts about my scrapbooking stash kit.  And that's fantastic.  Another added benefit is that I now have a list of about 25 potential ideas that I can continue to expand on, as I carry on with this blogging journey.

Some of my favorites from this month include:
I hope you have enjoyed getting to know me and The Hippie Art Studio better this month!  I hope you'll stick around and hang out some more with me, as I've got lots of cool ideas for the upcoming months.

Brave Love Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images