Hello, My Name Is...

I decided to participate this month in Blog-tember, hosted by Bailey of Brave Love .  30 days of blogging goodness.  30 days of prompts t...


I decided to participate this month in Blog-tember, hosted by Bailey of Brave Love.  30 days of blogging goodness.  30 days of prompts to help me jump back into the routine of blogging on a regular basis so that maybe, just maybe, I can achieve some of the goals that I set at the beginning of the year.

So welcome to any new visitors.  My name is Andrea, and I run The Hippie Art Studio.  A quick run down of me goes something like this:  I am 29; I am the mother of an amazing toddler who just turned two; I create art, as well as scrapbook about our adventures.

For the last two years, life has been slightly out of balance, and I'm still trying to get used to the constant shifting that comes with a two year old.  In addition to my fiance's recent struggle with diabetes that has resulted in a below-knee amputation and partial foot amputation on the opposite foot - all in the last year.


Ideally, The Hippie Art Studio is about our current obsessions in our art creation process - however - we still haven't struck much of a balance since Atty was born.  But one of my goals for 2015 is to work on that, as well as creating videos on YouTube.  I also work a typical, boring, 7-4 job in the retail world, which isn't always the grandest highlight of my life.


So that's me in a nutshell.  I do hope you will join me on this blogging journey, as I try to blog for 30 days straight!  Hello, Blog-tember!


Brave Love Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images