August Kit - Baby Supplies

My main Destash goal for August was to complete my daughter's baby album before her first birthday on the 28th, along with several ot...

My main Destash goal for August was to complete my daughter's baby album before her first birthday on the 28th, along with several other mini albums for gifts.  However, due to Jamie being in the hospital most of the month, I just barely squeaked by on getting Atty's album done.  And to be honest it's not finished - but the pictures are in the album and everyone in the family could flip through it and see how much she has changed in this first year (which was my real reason behind the deadline).

The Kit


I have been collecting baby girl supplies for a very long time.  I have always wanted to do my own baby album and I probably started this journey with enough product to create four or five baby albums, and I still continued to buy new baby supplies throughout this past year.  I had intended to do a video for you all to see the full expanse of supplies, but with everything that has been going on lately, I just didn't get around to it.  But trust me, there are a lot of different products that I will continue to make use of.

Instead of giving you a huge run down of the various supplies in this Destash kit, I just snapped two pictures to show you want I have been working with.  The first (seen above) is all of the embellishments and letter stickers that I have pulled for these Destash projects.  The second image is all of the papers that I have pulled.  I also used some of the We R Memory Keepers 3x4 cards that they first came out with (I don't know the name but they were jewel tones), Becky Higgins Baby Girl Mini Project Life cards, and Simple Stories Hello Baby 3x4 cards.


I will be back later this month to show you my progress on Atty's baby album, as well as my Destash September projects so stay tuned!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images