Kill a kit - April

I have finally gotten to the point that I am ready to be done with my April Counterfeit Kit.  This kit has been used to create so many layo...

I have finally gotten to the point that I am ready to be done with my April Counterfeit Kit.  This kit has been used to create so many layouts its not funny!  I think it totalled over 60! I used it throughout my Layout-a-day for May, plus some June layouts.  It has been awesome but I am over it, finally, and ready to move on.  I have put together a kill a kit video on YouTube for your viewing pleasure.  You can find the listing of what is left below.  Thanks for checking it out.  If you're interested in the original kit you can check it out in my April Counterfeit kit post.



Here's what was left in my kit:

Cardstock/Specialty Paper -


  • Turquoise
  • Yellow
  • Pale Blue
  • Pale Green
  • Black
  • Handmade paper with flowers
  • Green tissue paper
  • Pale blue tissue paper
  • Splatter Vellum
  • 12 x 12 color blocked vellum with flowers (unknown brand)

Paper -

  • *Becky Higgins - Project Life Mini Kit - Home - 1 card left
  • *Simple Stories - Homespun - 6x6 paper pad - scraps
  • *We R Memory Keepers - Simply Spring - Butterflies - 1 small scrap
  • *Simple Stories - The Daily Grind - Daily Flair - cut up for layering some left
  • *Recollections - Teal Butterflies - scrap
  • *Echo Park - Beautiful Life by Laura Passage - Doilies - I cut a couple out, but a some left
  • *Jillibean Soup - Chilled Cucumber Soup - Croutons - scrap
  • *October Afternoon - Cherry Hill - Journal Cards - 4 cards left
  • Fresh Verse - Vellum Word Sheet - Love (2004)
  • Provocraft - Scrap Pads - Let's Hit the Road - Tone on Tone Yellow Dot Print (1999)
  • Provocraft - Scrap Pads - Let's Hit the Road - Yellow & White Sponge Painted Print (1999)
  • Provocraft - Scrap Pads - Let's Hit the Road - Tone on Tone Dark Yellow Dot Print (1999)
  • Memories Forever - Nature's Textures - Vertical Woodgrain (2000) - scrap
  • Memories Forever - Nature's Textures - Ferns (2000)
  • Memories Forever - Nature's Textures - Ivy (2000)
  • Sandylion Sticker Designs - Pooh Paper (2002)
  • The Paper Studio - Seasons Pack - Clovers (2008) - scrap

Alphas - some left of all, but I used a decent chunk

  • *Authentique - Delightful - Elements (Blue phrase stickers, White and Pink Alphas)
  • *Authentique - Delightful - Details (12 x 12 sticker sheet with one green alpha)
  • Bubble-a-bilities - Clear Round Epoxy Alpha Stickers
  • *Jillibean Soup - Alphabeans - Gumbo Green
  • *Heidi Swapp - Turquoise Acrylic (?) Alpha (HS01094)
  • *Studio G - Chipboard Stickers - Multi Colored Alpha on a Grid (#VST0407)

Embellishments -

  • *SRM - Sticker Sentiments - #51010 Spring - I used 4 or 5 of these
  • *Recollections - Photo Frames - 4x4 White
  • *BoBunny Petals - C'Est La Vie Petals (Item #13811600) - quite a few left
  • *Studio Calico - Butterfly Rubons - (Item #Ro001) - some left that are still useable
  • *Studio Calico - Accent Word Stickers (I think they're from Printshop) - most of the sheet left
  • *4 Flair badges from my LSS - 1 left
  • *Jillibean Soup - Journaling Sprouts - Pasta Fagioli (jbs3233) - 1 left
  • *The Paper Studio - 5/8" Yellow Ribbon with tone on tone chevron - maybe two inches left
* means that it is a new product that I have purchased (since January) and had not used yet, when Kit was created.

If you're interested in seeing any of the layouts that I created with this kit, check out my LOAD514 posts.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images