Index-Card-A-Day (ICAD) Challenge - Week 2

I want to show you my cards for the 2014 Index-Card-A-Day (ICAD) Challenge hosted by Daisy Yellow . The challenge is basically to decorate...

I want to show you my cards for the 2014 Index-Card-A-Day (ICAD) Challenge hosted by Daisy Yellow.

The challenge is basically to decorate and play with 4x6 index cards, however you desire. I am using my cards this year in my Project Life spreads for my scrapbooking albums (focusing mainly on April and May of 2014, since I am behind).

For more information on the challenge check out Daisy Yellow's ICAD section.

This week's theme is collage.  This is a picture of some of my works in progress for this week.

Day Eight


ICAD - Day Eight - Mandala

A watercolor background with my journaling for April 6 Project Life spread and a doodled mandala that I cut in half.  I love how this one turned out!

Day Nine

ICAD - Day Nine - Alphabet

A watercolor background with a simple drawn alphabet that I watercolored the edges and used watercolor to emphasize I love you. This is a 3x4 card for my Project Life album that I used during week one of April, as well.

Day Ten

ICAD - Day Ten

This time I created a 3x4 Project Life card about one of our sleepless night.  I did another watercolor background and added some label stickers from Echo Park and the letter stickers are from Nikki Sivils. I used this card on my April 1-6 Project Life spread.

Day Eleven

ICAD - Day 11

I did another watercolor smear and then cut and layered a card from the midnight Project Life core kit. Added some letter stickers and my journaling. Easy peasy.  I used this card on my April 1-6 Project Life spread.

Day Twelve

ICAD - Day 12 - Toy Camera

A doodle of holga camera with my stabilo markers/pens.  Then splattered watercolor blue, turquoise, and yellow.  Super simple today, but I love that camera.  Omg!  It came out sooo good.  I used this card on my Throwback Thursday Layout this week.

Day Thirteen

ICAD - Day 13

For this card, I decided to play with my new colored uniball gelpens.  I borrowed the idea from @abrandnewdawn2 on Instagram.  I think this one turned out pretty cute.  Imperfectly perfect ;)

Day Fourteen

ICAD - Day 14

Another pen doodle with my blue and green uniball gel pens. This was my attempt at a paisley, I just really am not good with paisley I guess!

For this ICAD week, I tried to use my Project Life spread for inspiration on ways to create cards that I would actually use.  The later half of the week, I already had my spread pretty much complete so I just decided to work with some of the prompts and inspiration that I found on Instagram.  So that's how this project is going for me so far!  Check out ICAD Week One for more of my cards.  And check back next week for the third installment!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images