What's in my Bag

Today I have another #blogtember post for you!  The prompt was all about what is in your bag or purse.  Despite my personal love affair w...


Today I have another #blogtember post for you!  The prompt was all about what is in your bag or purse.  Despite my personal love affair with purses, I really don't care them.  And when I do they are huge monsters that get full of nonsense and end up weighing 20 some pounds!  For real!  The last one I had was a gorgeous Antonio Milani bag that I bought at Dillards when I worked there.  I loved that bag so much that when the handles broke I ended up tying them into knots so I could still use it.

Anyway, my current bag is just one of those reusable grocery bags.  Since my daughter was born, I have slowly realized the sheer amount of stuff that I have to have on hand at any given moment in case a catastrophe occurs.  Plus, there is also the sheer amount of stuff that I have to carry for work and work related stuff that gets tossed into my bag so that I can get everything out to the car every morning in one trip.


So here's the run down:
  • Paperwork for work that somehow ended up in my bag instead of my vest (which oddly isn't in my bag today...it must have been left in the car)
  • Walkie for work
  • Keys
  • 2 Sharpie markers which were in the bottom of the bag...
  • Journals - the pink one is my blog/social media planner, the black one is my moleskine bullet journal/brain dump book, the opened journal is a moleskine that I'm currently using as a doodle book
  • Sharpie pen
  • Snacks for my daughter - 2 breakfast options in case she's still hungry when we leave the house at 5:30 and we are in the car until 6:00 when I drop her off at daycare.  Then there is a bag of cookies for after daycare snack if she needs one (though I'm trying to ween her off that because usually dinner is ready when we walk in the house at 4)
  • Daily sheet from Daycare of what she did and such
  • Orajel
  • And yes, somehow a megablock ended up in my bag...she must have insisted on taking it to school with her at some point
Not pictured but usually in my bag:
  • Extra diapers for when we try to use the potty at daycare during drop off
  • My vest for work
  • Her sippy cup (because it's currently next to her bed with water in it)
  • Dr Pepper (for my break at work)
  • To-go coffee cup (when I come into the house after work, because it's empty and I don't want to/have the hands to carry it)
  • Toys of some kind that my daughter decided she needs to take with her as we leave the house
So there you have it!  Nothing very exciting, I'm afraid.  Just a grab and go Mommy bag.  Typically, I have lots of art supplies tossed in my bag for my breaks and lunch, but lately I've just stuck with a pen and my doodle book.  Like in this post from 2014, Layout a Day (LOAD1014) - Day Two, where my bag was literally overflowing with art supplies.

Brave Love Blog

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    Flickr Images