August Destash Project - Mini Albums Flip

Back in January, one of my goals was to really focus on   destashing   and using up some of the stuff that I own and not buying more!  So th...

Back in January, one of my goals was to really focus on destashing and using up some of the stuff that I own and not buying more!  So this month for my Destash Project, I am going to be focusing on Theme and Mini Album supplies.  I currently have three baby books in various stages of completion, as well as one baby book I haven't even started yet.  Plus, I want to create a small travel book for our vacation at the end of the month!  I hope you will join me in this adventure of Destashing your Themed and Mini Album supplies!

Just a quick video from me today since unfortunately, I haven't quite made up my kits yet (I'm working on them - Promise!).  Between work and writing up several cover letters for jobs that I'm looking at applying for, I've been crazy busy and super tired.  So I thought today, I would show you a quick video flip that I made of the albums in their current states.  I hope you enjoy it and I would love to know what you think of my progress so far!



The count down is on!  I have 10 days to complete Atty's baby book by my deadline (her 1st birthday party) and 15 days to complete the two gift albums that involve Atty's 1st year.  Wish me luck!  For more information on this month's destash project check out the original post - August Destash Project - Theme and Mini Album Supplies.  Feel free to join in, I could definitely use some motivating pushes!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images