March Project Life Week 1 (1st & 2nd)

Today's Project Life spread focuses on the 1st and 2nd of March.  I used my April Counterfeit Kit to complete this spread in 58 minutes....

Today's Project Life spread focuses on the 1st and 2nd of March.  I used my April Counterfeit Kit to complete this spread in 58 minutes. 

Left Side of Week 1
First, a word about my Project Life process, I scrapbook Project Life in a very loose style.  My photos go into whatever design sleeves I tend to have on hand at the time.  In general, my spreads go from Monday to Sunday, mainly because a lot of photos tend to happen on the weekends instead of during the week when I'm working full time all day long.  However, I have a monthly 12 x 12 layout "divider" with the month name that houses any extra photos that didn't "fit" in my Project Life weeks.  I also include traditional 12 x 12 layouts throughout my month for photos and stories that I love that I feel need more than a short blurb on a Project Life label or card.  I am also a photographer, so my spreads are ALWAYS very photo heavy.
Right Side of Week 1
This week focused on Atty's new favorite food brand - Ella's - which makes all natural baby food perfect for her!  So far we've tried the carrots, parsnips, and apples.  She loved it!


I also have photos that showcase how our March weather has been - gorgeous one moment and snowing the next!


I mainly used the Becky Higgins Project Life Home Mini kit for the 4x6 cards on this layout.  I also made a 4x6 filler card by using some Studio G pink polka dot paper cut to 4 x 6 and a BH Home 3x4 card.  I added some yellow ribbon and stickers from the Authentique Delightful collection to my filler card and the stickers are found throughout the spread. 

I used the October Afternoon Woodland Park label stickers for most of dating and small journaling bits.  I love using label stickers for Project Life!  All of the letter and word stickers are from Authentique Delightful as well.  


I created a process video of how I created this layout.  It took me a lot more time to make than I had anticipated!  I am in awe of the ladies who can record all of their spreads!  Wow!  I'm going to try to record several more with this kit before the end of the month, but it's super crazy right now!  We are getting ready for inventory at work and therefore working a lot more than normal (plus stressing continually while at home)!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images