April Project Life Printable Round Up

Once again I have done a round up of free project life/pocket scrapbooking printables that coordinate with the kit that I made this month fo...

Once again I have done a round up of free project life/pocket scrapbooking printables that coordinate with the kit that I made this month for the Counterfeit Kit Club.

  1. Mommyish - Handstitched Journal Cards - I love these 3x4 cards.  These cards have such nice vibrant colors, while still playing well with the color scheme chosen for this month.  I really want to start stitching on my layouts and cards so these will be a nice "ice breaker".  Please note- You have to scroll to the end of the post for the Freebie.
  2. One Velvet Morning - Winnie the Pooh cards - These are super cute.  I wasn't sure how I was going to use the Winnie the Pooh paper that I put into my kit, but now I think I may have found a winner!  Love these handdrawn/sketchy cards plus the wonderful quotes!
  3. Creativity Prompt - Hexagon Journal cards - These are nice and simple cards that you could embellishment up or leave as is.  Wonderfully coordinate with the color scheme this month!
  4. Just Rhonda - Everyday - Wonderful set of cards. I can definitely see lots of use from these beauties!  I especially love the camera journaling card.  Gorgeous soft colors.
  5. U Printables by RebeccaB - Cameras - I just love these adorable cameras!  So many cute colors.  These would make great embellishments on Project Life cards and layouts.
  6. U Printables by RebeccaB - Date Tickets - These are awesome.  I have been wanting something different for dating my Project Life spreads and I think these will work fabulously!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images