Thursday Three

Thursday Three is a response to a challenge from rukristin where you snap a photo of yourself and write down three things about you right n...

Thursday Three is a response to a challenge from rukristin where you snap a photo of yourself and write down three things about you right now.  For more details check out her blog.
 
1.  I'm ready for Christmas to be here already.  I'm tired of crazy shoppers at work and all the busyness.
2. I'm super excited for the new year and the things I want to do creatively (like When the Frog Sings workshop)
3. I'm really loving my morning cuddle time with Atty.  She looks at me with such joy and gives me such big smiles everytime.  And then we play and I eat her tummy and she giggles hysterically.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images