December Daily Update

So I have fallen behind on my December Daily.  Several days of a fussy baby in a row and then I got hit with a migraine for three solid days...

So I have fallen behind on my December Daily.  Several days of a fussy baby in a row and then I got hit with a migraine for three solid days.  I even had to miss work.  Not fun!  So I'm behind but working on getting caught back up.  We got the printer issues resolved and I have up to day eight done and viewable.  I'm going to try to do a video flip on it so that you can all see it in the next couple of days or so (Sunday at the latest). 

This week so far as has been pretty slow at home and crazy at work.  Yesterday I spent a solid two hours working on my December Daily after putting the baby down for bed.  Sadly it was all just for day seven!  Craziness!  Today was another rough day at work and easy home time with Jamie making tuna mac for dinner with peas and it was super yummy!  No pictures for either day so far - but I'm going to take one of work stuff tomorrow (that I worked on today and forgot to take a photo of) and one of my December Daily supplies all over the living room for Monday tomorrow night, when I do it all over again ;)

Other than that there isn't much going on around here.  We are just trying to make it through the holidays and into the New Year.  I'm plotting out the features and regular postings that I would like to have happen on the blog and other creative plans that are in the works.  I'm so excited for what I've figured out so far - 2014 should be quite interesting!  Alright - I'm going to bed until the baby wakes up around 10pm.  Check back soon and I'll have more December Daily highlights for you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images