Grandpa's Birthday Mini Album

Ta Da!  Here is the mini album I recently made for my dad's birthday.  I printed a whole bunch of pictures of Atty and made a grandparen...

Ta Da!  Here is the mini album I recently made for my dad's birthday.  I printed a whole bunch of pictures of Atty and made a grandparent's mini using supplies from my stash, so I don't know what a lot of the products were.  I will do my best to tell you the supplies I used.


The album is a 6x6 and it was dark blue, but I wrapped it in a thin white tape.  I then applied purple water color randomly across the tape.  The purple tag is from my stash when I used to do swaps all the time.  The sweet baby girl, flower, square piece, and sing me a lullaby are all stickers from Me and My Big Ideas - Soft Spoken - Baby Girl embellishment set.  They pop up and I love them!


All of the background papers were in my stash and scraps so I haven't the slightest idea who makes them.  I would assume most are from the Paper Studio, because I normally buy paper from Hobby Lobby when it's on sale.  I have no idea where I got the fabric flowers that I used to embellish throughout the album.  The journal card is from We R Memory Keepers.  This was the first picture of Grandpa with the new granddaughter when we were still in the hospital.


I used a 4.5" x 6.5" paper pack from the Paper Studio  (Sweet Pea) throughout the album for matting photos and creating some interest.  The Great Joy card is a printable from grandparents.com, which I used throughout the album for cute sayings.  I also used a paper doilie and more stash items in the corner.  The family card on the right page is a free printable, I'm just not sure where I got it right now, because it was already printed and in my project life/baby book pile of supplies.


Another saying from grandparents.com and some more stash items on the left page.  These two pictures were from her first week after we were home from the hospital.  The right page includes a picture of Daddy and Atty dressed up after having watched a Bears game.  The saying card is a stash item from a swap.

These photos are from her first visit to Grandpa's house.  The grandfather saying is another from grandparents.com and the I love grandpa stick was from my stash.  I used the Sweet Pea stack for the paper strips.  The right side is a photo of Atty at Grandpa's lying on Daddy.  The 2013 card is from Echo Park (I believe).  The flowers are from my stash again.


More pictures from Atty's visit to Grandpa and Grandma's, this time a photo with each of them.  More paper strips from the Sweet Pea stack and another flower.  The right side is our first family photo and another saying card from grandparents.com.  I believe the word stickers are from MAMBI. 


These photos are from our second visit to Grandpa and Grandma's house, when the weather was still nice and we could wear dresses :)  The purple squares are stash from a swap and the saying is from grandparents.com.  The saying on right was a printable that I found from pinterest.  I will try to find the link for it.


These photos are some of my favorites of Atty.  Paper strips from the Sweet Pea stack and another grandparents.com quote card.


Just a bunch of Atty's faces that she makes paired with another grandparents.com quote card on the left side. The right side is one of my favorite photos of us together, where she is cheering on the Bears.


Paper from the Sweet Pea stack and another quote card from grandparents.com on the left side.  The right side includes some pictures of Atty at play with some stickers from my stash.


These pictures are from Halloween this year, where Atty dressed up as Snow White.  I included some stickers from my stash on the right page and another quote card from grandparents.com


The final page is our current favorite picture of Atty with her drooler monkey.  I just used tags from my stash and a sweet sticker from EK Success - Sweet Flower pack.

So there you have it.  One project done!  Several more that I need to break down into chunks so they can be accomplished.  I am so excited to get my foundation pages for December Daily ready...I think that may be the next one that I focus on.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images