Sneak Peek at a Special Project

I just finished up one of my projects that I've been trying to work on all month!  Go me!  I can't show the whole project yet, but I...

I just finished up one of my projects that I've been trying to work on all month!  Go me!  I can't show the whole project yet, but I have some sneak peeks for you!



I am so excited to have wrapped this up, and on deadline too!  Even with all the moving and new work schedules.  Actually, the new work schedules actually helped me to achieve it and manage my time a little bit better. 



Next project to work on this week is going to be my foundation pages for December Daily.  The two projects I still need to finish up soon are the baby books.  I really want to get Megan's out to her by the end of the month since Savannah has made her appearance into the world.  :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images