December Daily Day Three & Four

Today's post is a combo of my December Daily day three and four.  We've had a fussy baby the last couple of days so I haven't be...

Today's post is a combo of my December Daily day three and four.  We've had a fussy baby the last couple of days so I haven't been able to do as much as I would like.  Oh well :)


I am using the backside of the pockets from day two so I have two 3x4s at the top and a 4x6 on the bottom.  The two journaling cards are from Crate Paper.

We watched The Wolverine today so I want to include the DVD cover (or whatever you call that graphic) in the top left pocket and some journaling about watching it with Jamie and my mom on the card in the right pocket.  The bottom pocket will have this photo of Jamie and Atty sitting on the couch together.


December 3rd's mission was to plot out the budget for this month.  I'm using a file folder based page (Kathy Orta inspired) to showcase our budget section.  I intend to use post-its to keep a running total of the actual vs the estimated so I can keep a handle on things.  We tend to be really good the first couple of weeks of December and then WHAM out of control.  It also has a pocket so I can stick the receipts in it or what not.  I also found a cute clipping from the paper about how much the items listed in the 12 days of Christmas will cost you if you purchased them this year, compared to last year.  I thought it went nicely with the theme that Rhomany has us writing about today.  I'm going to put it on the budget side of my file folder along with my budget :)

The front part of the folder will house our budget.  The backside will house photos from the day four.

I only have one photo from day four, which is Jamie eating Chinese.

I was so exhausted by the time I got home from work that I ate food and went to sleep with the baby at 6:30 pm, I believe.  So I'm not sure how I'm going to do the photo and journaling....Maybe I'll just print the photo at 4 x 6, mat, and stick it in the top half and then do a journaling card for the bottom half.  Bleh.

One day people!  One day I will be able to print photos.  :)

Let me know what you guys think of my December Daily so far, and I would LOVE to see what you are doing this month :)

Check back tomorrow for Thursday Three (because it will be incorporated into my Day 5), as well as the rest of Day 5's happenings for my December Daily.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images