December Daily Day Two

Welcome back to Day Two of my December Daily.  I am so proud of myself for finally getting this project on my slate this year.  I am having...

Welcome back to Day Two of my December Daily.  I am so proud of myself for finally getting this project on my slate this year.  I am having a crazy amount of fun with this project.  

Today I worked on my list of people that I need to send out Christmas Cards to this year, as well as gifts that need purchased.  Another Christmas thing that I always plan on doing but never get done.  But this is the year people!  For reals!  :)  We still need to take our Christmas photo - but if that doesn't happen, I do have a backup one, but shhhh don't tell Jamie.

Random doodle of some squares.  This is how it began.  Check out how it finished into a cool piece for my December Daily.

Today's page layout is using pocket pages for scrapbooking (these are the SNAP line with 2 - 3x4s and 1 - 4 x6 pocket).  The Ho Ho Ho and the Journaling Spot are from Crate Paper.  The Christmas Card is a RAK I received years ago.  We are still having printer issues so please continue to be understanding about the photos :)

The card flips up and shows the list of people that are receiving cards, gifts, and who have birthdays that need to get present purchased.

The squares were cross hatched and hatched with a red Bic pen and will be used as a photo mat for this photo, which was the sunset as I left work today :)


December Daily was super simple today, but there wasn't a whole lot going on.  This was a plus since the baby decided to be quite fussing so I couldn't do much page construction :)






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images