Thursday Three

Thursday Three is a response to a challenge from rukristin where you snap a photo of yourself and write down three things about you right no...

Thursday Three is a response to a challenge from rukristin where you snap a photo of yourself and write down three things about you right now.  For more details check out her blog.  I've been doing it for the last three weeks, but I have time issues with getting it posted on here....mainly exhaustion.  I'm working on it...

  1. I am so excited that Atty has new toys that she likes (thanks to Grandma & Grandpa Kershaw).  She's been much more active lately and enjoys watching lights and colors, but we didn't have anything that would play for longer than 5 minutes.  So I was sent out to get something when I got off work, which plays for up to 30 minutes and has a ton of different settings from lights, sleepytime settings, and even sing-along lullabies.  In the meantime, Grandpa got sent out to get a swing as well.  She loves both of them.  Big Time.
  2. Atizle was actually awake all morning as I was getting ready for work, unlike normal when she goes back to sleep after eating, so we were able to get lot of cuddle time in.  It totally set the mood for my whole day, which went by pretty well.  It was a fairly laid back but productive day.
  3. We had yummy Chinese for dinner from the china place down the road.  It was soooo nice to come home and have yummy food and spend time with family. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images