Still here, I promise.

Moving sucks.  I mean really, really sucks.  Like I would rather be stuck on a stranded island than pack boxes of my STUFF , that at least...


Moving sucks.  I mean really, really sucks.  Like I would rather be stuck on a stranded island than pack boxes of my STUFF, that at least when it wasn't in boxes, I knew right where it was - kinda suck.  Especially in November, when I had several projects that I wanted to work on - Art Every Day, December Daily Foundation pages and setup, Atizle's baby book, my best friend (Megan)'s baby's book, project life, as well as some handmade gifts that need done (like right now...).


The month is halfway over and nothing is even started plus packing still isn't done and every attempt, when I'm not packing, gets stalled out by my darling daughter (completely understandable since she's only two months).  So.  I'm trying to do things in the little chunks of time that pop up throughout the day, because blogging and all my creative projects are things that I want to start doing again.  Check back soon, because big, new things are coming.  Promise...

Just as soon as I get done packing... at least the island would be warm...and not snowy.  :)

See you soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images