Photo Friday and Blog Love

Well I have almost caught back up in my Book of Days - now I'm only one week behind..... :)  I have all my notes taken so it is really j...

Well I have almost caught back up in my Book of Days - now I'm only one week behind..... :)  I have all my notes taken so it is really just about time - which is severely lacking currently.  Despite this I do have some lovely photos to share with you (mostly of fall and sunrises - which I adore).  Fall sunrises have some absolutely gorgeous colors that you don't see other times of the year.  Anyhoo - I'm crazy about them.  I am also arting in the car most days at work during breaks and lunches now that Jamie and I are working separate shifts...which really sucks (I miss him bunches).  And you get yet another glimpse at the yummy goodness that keeps me moving on those really rough nights at work ;)   And I actually caught a bit of Effy Wild's Ustream this week!  Woot!  It's always hard for me to plan and I tend to sleep through them but I caught a little bit - yay!


Blog Love:
  • Effy Wild is doing an amazing give-away in honor of the launch of Wild Soul Arts. Check it out!!
  • Daisy Yellow has started a list journal project, and I'm loving these super easy challenges. They fit into my Book of Days in smash-style very nicely.
  • Balzer Designs recently posted a really neat tutorial on creating feathers from deli paper. This is definately something I'm going to try in my journal very soon (once I find deli paper..or a decent subsitute).
  • Alisa Burke has a tutorial on creating gorgeous wooden bangles from embroidery hoops - such a fantastic idea!
  • Alisa Burke also did a fun pumpkin decorating technique where she finger painted her pumpkins! - Omg I am sooooo doing this!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images