Mandala Monday

Work has been pretty stressful.  But creating these weekly mandalas has helped keep the migraines at bay and let me relax during my home tim...

Work has been pretty stressful.  But creating these weekly mandalas has helped keep the migraines at bay and let me relax during my home time.  This week has been very strange with Jamie working at the new job.  We've also hit some random snags here and there - like when my phone randomly died and wouldn't turn on....making us have to buy a new phone on payday.  But now I have a super awesome phone which does EVERYTHING I've been wanting it to do for like 6 months now...  Anyway!  This week I created my mandala with the CD method and decorated it with pen doodles.  I colored it with my glittery watercolors and then used it to document a bit of why my job is stressing me out (as in my backroom is always a mess when I come back and its very pretty by Monday, but I know it'll be a nightmare when I come back from my days off).

Mandala created with CD Method
This is my final page in my art journal. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images