Around Here

Here's what has been going on in our lives this week:   It snowed....again.     This week was my six day week - which ...

Here's what has been going on in our lives this week:

 
It snowed....again.

 
 
This week was my six day week - which throws the rest of the week off (or at least that's my feeling on it, since it gives me a day off half through the week).
 
 

I started Shimelle Laine's new class (it's what I spent my $15.00/mo budget on this month!) called Return to the Collection.  It is super awesome and you should check it out!  I'm loving it so far and it's the first class that I've taken with Shimelle!
 
 
We are loving to eat our cereal!  Well, I'm not sure if it's the cereal or the bowl that Atty likes to eat more.  She also likes to hold the bowl, but I think that's so she can try to chew on it.  :)
 
 
My mom made sugar free jello for Jamie and he's been nibbling on since Wednesday.  Plus it has fruit cocktail - yum
 
What's been going on with you this week??
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images