Grand Opening

Welcome to the grand opening of Hippie Art Studio.  I have been bouncing around the idea of starting a blog for the last couple of months an...

Welcome to the grand opening of Hippie Art Studio.  I have been bouncing around the idea of starting a blog for the last couple of months and finally decided to take the plunge.  I love creating art but my art habit is formed more around current obsessions than anything else.  So while I do spend a lot of time in my art journals, I am also known to create spray-painted paintings, write poetry and stories, create jewelry, create miniatures for doll houses and fairy gardens, create scrapbook layouts, and whatever else may currently tickle my fancy.  I want to inspire you with the little tidbits that I enjoy and I am hoping you will do the same for me.  I'm still trying to work on kinks involving scheduling and what content I want to begin sharing with you (because I have way too many ideas that I cannot nail down), but I hope you will join me on this new adventure.

Sending you love and light on your current adventure.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images