Around Here

Here's what has been going on in our lives this week:   My favorite part of the mornings - our cuddle time.   We had so...

Here's what has been going on in our lives this week:
 

My favorite part of the mornings - our cuddle time.

 
We had some awful cold weather - I just had to take a photo of the -11 degrees!
 

Atty is getting to be so big!  After the bout of cold days that we had, we actually had a day where it was 40 degrees!  So I decided to dress Atty up cute, instead of the sleepers that she has been wearing for days!


Atty loves playing with daddy.  She giggles and grins and laughs constantly!

 
 
Mommy and Atty time!
 
I cleaned my mom's kitchen on Sunday - did all the dishes and wiped everything down.  Yay clean!
 
More snow.  Sick of snow this year....
 
What's been going on with you this week??
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images